Mold Removal Company Anne Arundel County
Mold Removal Company Anne Arundel County: Jessup, Glen Burnie, Ferndale, Severn, Odenton, Linthicum, Linthicum Heights, Brooklyn Park, Curtis Bay, Bowie
Anne Arundel County Mold Removal Company, Inspection and Remediation
A leader in attic and basement mold removal, Mold Removal Company Anne Arundel County: EnviroServe utilizes professionals all highly trained experts in mold detection and removal. Having completed local mold inspections and local mold remediation; our professional staff is experienced in handling projects ranging from small residential homes to corporate, commercial and industrial facilities.
Mold Removal in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Basement mold removal
- Attic mold removal
- Toxic and black mold clean up from walls and crawlspaces
- Mold removal from flood damage
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
We keep up-to-date information on industry standards and regulations, use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly products, and we provide the best guarantees and warranties in the industry.
Mold Removal Company Anne Arundel County: Basement Mold Removal
Basement mold. You probably know if you have it. Homeowners usually discover basement mold and mildew on their own. It may be visible on walls or baseboards, or there may be a smell. If If you can see basement mold, removal is necessary.
Eliminate the causes, eliminate the mold.
The major source of mold in a basement is water from:
- Gutter problems.
- Improper footer drains.
- Faulty sump pumps.
- Groundwater seepage.
- Plumbing leaks.
The secondary cause is “mold food”: That is any porous material, including wood framing, Sheetrock insulation and carpeting. These materials get wet, the mold spores feast, and suddenly, you’ve got mold, possibly the infamous ‘black mold’.
These issues, coupled with other mold-friendly conditions, created mold in the basement and must be corrected.
Mold Removal Company Anne Arundel County: Attic Mold Removal
Attic mold can hold up the sale of a home. Homeowners don’t usually notice it until it’s pointed out by a building inspector. And they don’t call an inspector until they’re getting ready to sell or buy a home. This leads to costly delays.
In 90% of moldy attics, the sheathing (boards or plywood covering the roof framing) will be black (possibly with the infamous ‘black mold’). If you can see attic mold, removal is necessary. Eliminate the causes, eliminate the mold.
The major source of mold in attics is improper ventilation:
- Soffits (overhangs) aren’t ventilated or they’re blocked by insulation.
- No gable vents (at the inverted “v” of the roof).
- No ridge vent (going the length of the roof at the top).
- A bathroom’s exhaust venting into the attic. Moisture escaping the bathroom hits the sheathing, and cold air outside creates condensation inside, creating mold-optimal conditions.
The other major cause is water, such as from:
- Leaks in the roof
- Chimneys with improper flashing (material used to prevent leakage).
- These issues, coupled with other mold-friendly conditions, creates attic mold problems and must be corrected.
Contact Mold Removal Company Anne Arundel County: EnviroServe to help assess your mold removal needs.