Touch to call Baltimore : [telnumlink]443-651-2841[/telnumlink]
Touch to call Northern Virginia : [telnumlink]571-212-4051[/telnumlink]
EnviroServe Baltimore MD | Baltimore Water Damage Restoration | Sewage Removal Baltimore | Mold Removal Baltimore
EnviroServe available now in Northern Virginia
WATER AND FLOOD DAMAGE REPAIR & RESTORATION SERVICES BALTIMORE MD | Baltimore Water Damage Restoration
- EMERGENCY WATER DAMAGE
- MOLD REMOVAL AND REMEDIATION
- SEWAGE CLEANUP
- ODOR REMOVAL
When your home floods from storms or broken pipes in Baltimore MD, it can be tempting to try to clean up the area yourself. But when it comes to water and flood damage repair in Baltimore MD, simply removing the wet carpet or flooring is not enough because water damage from wet carpet goes beyond the surface. To prevent secondary damage such as mold and odor, standing water needs to be removed immediately. Delaying water restoration services can also increase the restoration time and increase the cost of repair. The EnviroServe Water Damage Cleaners & Home Renovation Restoration Baltimore team provides water damage repair to:
- Baltimore City
- Baltimore County: Arbutus, Baltimore Highlands, Carney, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Dundalk, Edgemere, Essex, Garrison, Hampton, Kingsville, Landsdowne, Lochearn, Lutherville, May Chapel, Middle River, Milford Mill, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Pikesville, Randallstown, Reisterstown, Rosedale, Rossville, Timonium, Towson, White Marsh, Woodlawn, Greenspring Valley
- Montgomery County: Bethesda, Chevy chase, Colesville , Gaithersburg, Germantowne, Rockville, Kensington, Potomac, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Wheaton, White Oak
- Anne Arundel County: Jessup, Glen Burnie, Ferndale, Severn, Odenton, Linthicum, Linthicum Heights, Brooklyn Park, Curtis Bay, Bowie
- Howard County: Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville, Bowie, Elkridge, Scaggsville, Savage, Highland, Fulton
- Northern Virginia: Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, McLean, Springfield, Falls Church, Reston, Dulles, Vienna, Herndon, Leesburg, Centreville, Woodbridge, Occoquan, Manassas, Centreville
MOLD REMOVAL BALTIMORE AND MOLD REMEDIATION BALTIMORE
Mold removal Baltimore and mold remediation Baltimore requires specific training and state licensing as a mold remediator in Baltimore MD. If not properly done after a flood occurs, mold and mold spores will continue to exist in areas such as ducts, sub-flooring, or in the walls. Mold can lead to irritation or illness in individuals with respiratory issues or compromised immune systems. Our mold remediation services include a custom mitigation plan to remove existing and prevent future mold growth in your home in Baltimore MD. To ensure proper compliance, we perform tests to ensure all mold is removed properly and to provide you with peace of mind. . The EnviroServe water damage restoration team Baltimore MD offers mold removal services in Baltimore City MD and surrounding areas.
SEWAGE CLEANUP BALTIMORE MD
Sewage cleanup Baltimore MD: Accumulated or standing sewage can lead to serious health risks. When dealing with sewage backup, sewage removal is just one step in the cleanup process. Damage may go beyond the surface. You need to take additional steps including decontamination, sanitation, odor removal, and restoration of the area the sewage affected. We will give you an honest opinion on your options. No matter what your sewage situation is, we will work with you. Our team EnviroServe sewage cleanup / removal of Baltimore MD offers sewage cleanup services in Baltimore City MD and surrounding counties.
Call us for 60 minutes or less onsite estimate! We are a 24×7 emergency on call service company — you will speak to an employee of the Company and we offer a 25% off your insurance deductible.